Responsible for recruiting and retaining affiliates and managing all partner/affiliate relationships and activities through internal and external affiliate programs.
Optimization and maintenance of the affiliate programs and features.
Relationship management, creation of marketing tools & promotions, acquisition reporting and CPA management to agreed CPA targets.
Presence at key affiliate events.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of our internal and external affiliate programs.
- Create compelling acquisition campaigns tailored to affiliate partnerships to include landing pages, banners, text links, affiliate specific promotions and CRM aimed to retain and grow affiliate acquired players.
- Manage and enhance affiliate software and create leading edge affiliate tools. Have a full understanding of affiliate tracking and management of affiliate data.
- Develop relationship with key gaming and binaryoptions affiliates in the industry with bespoke commercials where required while adding value to the business by managing spend according to key KPIs.
- Work with the affiliate management team to attract new and retain existing affiliates according to company goals and set targets.
- Identifying and defining new business and partnership opportunities within the gaming and binary options sector.
- Negotiating and executing new affiliate relations and partnerships.
- Be up-to-date about the digital space in general and the online gaming and binary options industries in particular, including competitors marketing and loyalty strategies.
- Open new traffic doorways through lead generation and other acquisition channels.
- Educated to degree level, preferable in the field of marketing/business administration
- Minimum 1+ years experience in managing affiliate programs/ digital media.
- Good understanding of online marketing in general as well as trends and developments in the affiliate industry
- Intimate knowledge of the digital space
- Excellent project management and time management skills
- Client facing with a strong sense of strategic direction; proven ability to develop strong internal and external business relationships
- Excellent written, oral presentation, analytics and problem solving skills
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in affiliate/digital networks essential.
- Experience in online gaming/ binary options preferable but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferable but not essential.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and driven individual with a keen interest in marketing and technology.