- Translating Marketing content from English to german/Italian/Spanish for binary options/gaming industry
- Responsible for managing all aspects of our internal and external affiliate programs.
- Create compelling acquisition campaigns tailored to affiliate partnerships to include landing pages, banners, text links, affiliate specific promotions and CRM aimed to retain and grow affiliate acquired players.
- Manage and enhance affiliate software and create leading edge affiliate tools. Have a full understanding of affiliate tracking and management of affiliate data.
- Develop relationship with key affiliates in several industries including business, finance, lifestyle, software and others with bespoke commercials where required while adding value to the business by managing spend according to key KPIs.
- Work with the affiliate management team to attract new and retain existing affiliates according to company goals and set targets.
- Identifying and defining new business and partnership opportunities with different sectors.
- Negotiating and executing new affiliate relations and partnerships.
- Be up-to-date about the digital space in general and including competitors marketing and loyalty strategies.
- Open new traffic doorways through lead generation and other acquisition channels.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in the field of marketing/business administration.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in managing affiliate programs/digital media.
- Good understanding of online marketing in general as well as trends and developments in the affiliate industry.
- Intimate knowledge of the digital space.
- Excellent project management and time management skills.
- Client facing with a strong sense of strategic direction; proven ability to develop strong internal and external business relationships.
- Excellent written, oral presentation, analytics and problem solving skills.
- PC proficiency and solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in affiliate/digital networks is essential.
- Experience in business, finance, lifestyle, software and other industries preferable but not essential.
- Basic knowledge of HTML preferable but not essential.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and driven individual with a keen interest in marketing and technology.